WARNING: If you are here because of a link you found in a site that sells e-cigs, you have to know that these sites sells fake GG series and you are sold down the river. If you really want to have the real deal then please check The Golden Greek forum here:
Or ask a question to one of the Golden Greek authorized sellers:
This is the headliner of the Golden Greek range of PVs.
The Golden Greek Telescopic Storm (GGTS) was born from the brilliant mind of its inventor, Imeothanasis.
Fully handcrafted, built with quality materials such as aircraft aluminum and/or stainless steel, producing the higher quantity and quality of vapor, GGTS stays at the top of the mods worldwide.
The GG is versatile and has the unique ability to fit different batteries and different atomizers and cartomizers.
In fact it can fit two types of atomizers (510 and 801) and using a small rethreater that can be attached to the atomizer or to its 4 in 1 connector, can be used also with 901 atomizers and 808 D cartomizers.
The GGTS is therefore a brilliant device.
The current version 2011 is the last one and includes several improvements:
- Aluminum construction (avional) with nickel treatment.
- Tank attack on the new model with removable top.
- Control ring that can adjust the way you inhale and also the air that comes inside the atomizer (usefull for different types of atomizers - It's possible to make adjustments based on the type of atomizers or cartomizers you use).
- Accepts a range of different rechargeable batteries, giving the user a choice of 3.7v, 6v or 7,4v vaping.
Other usefull characteristics are:
- The switch with safety lock.
- Magnetic switch (optional).
- The battery compartment (Telescopic system) that can accommodate all combinations of batteries.
GGTS it's made to be extremely personalized by users, so a lot of optional detailed parts can be separately purchased to achieve your own personal GG experience:
- Additional alluminium or brass telescopic sleeve.
- AVS (Automating Vaping System).
- CR Top Cap for 801 atomizers (Alluminium, Brass or Nickel).
- CR Brass Top Cap for 510/901 atomizers (Alluminium or Nickel Cap is standard with the base unit).
- Security fuse.
- Additional extension Sleeve for holding till 2 for 18650 batteries.
- AVS 901 Tank.
- AVS 510 Tank.
- UFS 510 Tank.
- Additional Steel UFS tank piece for more e-juice filling and more durability.
- AVS-AFS Metal Mouthpiece.
- AVS-AFS Flat Metal Mouthpiece.
- UFS Metal Mouthpiece.
- AFS V3 with 901 connector.
- AVS adapter to convert AVS on AFS V3.
- Magnetic Button for modding switch springs system.
Also please check this thread on ecf GG forum: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/gg/51675-reminder-gg-comparing-other-mods.html
Because its handmade, some parts cannot be avaiable every time, but only for some periods.
Small details that make a big difference
The common question:
-Why GGTS vapes smoother and produce more smoke than other mods?
Small secretes, by Imeo:
- CT (Collector Tank and Airflow Control). It does a huge job on this matter.
- Atomizers breath from 2 sides: from its 2 side holes of the 510 connector and direcltly from its center pole. That way more air and more easy comes directly to the coil and the result is the best we can have.
- GGTS works like a small capacitor (something that I doscovered lately and gives a little more curent in every inhale).
- GGTS connections are very tight (because of its telescope), so current flows totally free.
- Button can be pushed very hard because of its position so not only there are no misfires but the best contact we can have.
Advantages of the GG Telescopic Storm (GGTS)
- GG Button is in ergonomic position.
- GG's button can be locked when you carry it in pockets or bags.
- GG does not use wires, soldering, glues, epoxy, pushed objects and ready from stores products. Even the GG specific atomizers are specially produced for the GG
- GG is very attractive with engraving on it (options for gold caps).
- GG works with any kind of batteries because of its telescopic system.
- GG works with 3 kind of volts (3,7 and 6 and 7,4) without buying 3 devices.
- GG is light but still robust.
- GG will never need repair. Even the button is unbreakable.
- GG does not roll, it stays where you leave it.
- GG will never get damaged by accident or malfunction.
- GG's dripping is easy because you dont need to hold it in your hands, it stands on a table in a straight position.
- GG's length can vary from 62mm to 110mm (depending on battery and atomizer configuration chosen). Width is 23mm.
- GG currently comes in 2 versions: GGTS and Slim.
- GG has optional auto-feeding-liquid system. You dont have to refill carts anymore!!!.
- GG is made from the best and most expensive aluminium in the market, which is harder than middle steel.
- 801, 901, 510, & cartomisers fit as standard on the GGTS multi connector without the purchase of additional adapters!!!.
- GGTS can be powered from the mains with an optional component kit.
- You can clean the contacts very easy so it will be like new always.
- Adjustable draw, so that you can adjust how hard or how soft you inhale.
- Fuse to avoid short circuits.
There are two main revisions of the GGTS:
Revision 1 GGTS can be upgraded to have Adjustable Draw feature of the Revision 2 model by purchasing the Collector Tank and Top Cap upgrade available from the suppliers.
- width: 23 (mm)
- length: 62-105 (mm - depending on battery configuration)
- length with 901 atomiser attached: 92-135 (mm)
- 4-in-1 Connector allows to use 901, 510, 801 and 808D type atomisers and cartomisers
- Telescoping center piece allows to use many different Battery configurations
- Aluminium and brass machined construction
- Fully mechanical (no electronics)
- Can be fully disassembled and reassembled by hand
- Adjustable locking button
- Electrical grounding built in
- Venting holes on the bottom cap
- Fuse to avoid battery explotions
- wdith: 23 (mm)
- length: 80-105 (mm - depending on battery configuration)
- length with 901 atomiser attached: 92-135 (mm)
Feature upgrades on Revision 2
- Adjustable draw
- Liquid collector tank
- Lock liquid option
- Top/connector cap is easy to clean (different design)
- Different aluminium alloy, makes the GGTS lighter and less tarnish prone than the previous revision
- Bottom cap features vent holes around the cap rather than on the bottom, to protect the user in case of battery venting
- Bottom cap has a plastic insert to provide further protection in case of venting
ssGGTS stainless steel
When using 2x's battery configuration safer chemistry battery such as LiFePo4 or IMR (LiMn)are highly suggested!
- 1 x 14500 3.7v for a total of 3.7v
- 1 x 14650 3.7v for a total of 3.7v
- 1 x CR2 3.7v for a total of 3.7v
- 1 x CR123A 3.7v for a total of 3.7v
- 1 x 16340 3.7v for a total of 3.7v
- 1 x 17340 3.7v for a total of 3.7v
- 1 x 17500 3.7v for a total of 3.7v
- 1 x 17670 3.7v for a total of 3.7v
- 1 x 18350 3.7v for a total of 3.7v
- 1 x 18500 3.7v for a total of 3.7v
- 1 x 18650 3.7v for a total of 3.7v
- 2 x 15270 3.0v for a total of 6.0v (High resistance atomizer required)
- 2 x CR123A 3.0v for a total of 6.0v (High resistance atomizer required)
- 2 x 16340 3.0v for a total of 6.0v (High resistance atomizer required)
- 2 x 17340 3.0v for a total of 6.0v (High resistance atomizer required)
- 2 x 14500 3.2v for a total of 6.4v (High resistance atomizer and extension sleeve required)
- 2 x 16340 3.2v for a total of 6.4v (High resistance atomizer required)
- 2 x 17340 3.2v for a total of 6.4v (High resistance atomizer required)
- 2 x 14500 3.6v for a total of 7.2v (High resistance atomizer and extension sleeve required)
- 2 x CR2 3.6v for a total of 7.2v (High resistance atomizer required)
- 2 x 16340 3.6v for a total of 7.2v (High resistance atomizer required)
- 2 x CR2 3.7v for a total of 7.4v (High resistance atomizer required)
- 2 x 14500 3.7v for a total of 7.4v (High resistance atomizer and extension sleeve required)
- 2 x 16340 3.7v for a total of 7.4v (High resistance atomizer required)
- 2 x 17280 3.7v for a total of 7.4v (High resistance atomizer required)
- 2 x 17340 3.7v for a total of 7.4v (High resistance atomizer required)
- 2 x CR123A 3.7v for a total of 7.2v (High resistance atomizer required)
- 2 x 18350 3.7v for a total of 7.4v (High resistance atomizer required)
- 2 x 18500 3.7v for a total of 7.4v (High resistance atomizer and extension sleeve required)
- 2 x 18650 3.7v for a total of 7.4v (High resistance atomizer and extension sleeve required)
Straight out of the box the GGTS can use most of the available atomisers:
- 510 atomizers
- 306 atomizers
- 901 atomizers
- 801 atomizers
- 808-D cartomizers
- 510 cartomizers
- eGO Mega Cartomizers - with either the use of multiple adapters or by trimming the plastic skirt around the connector
Other atomisers can be used in combination with an appropriate adapter
- Fuse Protection - Enhances protection from shorting Li-on batteries, a small spring will burn first before the battery vents
- 801 Collector Tank Lid - Allows to use 801 style atomisers with the Revision 2 Adjustable draw feature
- Aluminium Telescoping Center Section - Will complete the all Aluminium look of your GG
- 18650 extension sleeve - Allows one to use the GGTS with 2x14500 or 2x18650 batteries
- Switch Magnets - Replaces the spring in the switch for a more consistent feel of the switch.
GG User Tips, Tricks and Illustrations
PDF Illustrations by Zoranth:
- GGTS V2 Assembly (Major Components)-1.pdf -- August 16, 2011 8:19 pm -- 85k
- GGTS V2 Assembly (Major Components).pdf -- August 16, 2011 8:19 pm -- 88k
- GGTS V2 Assembly.pdf -- August 16, 2011 8:19 pm -- 85k
- GGTS V2 Bottom Cap.pdf -- August 16, 2011 8:19 pm -- 115k
- GGTS V2 Collection Tank.pdf -- August 16, 2011 8:19 pm -- 144k
- GGTS V2 Switch Assembly.pdf -- August 16, 2011 8:19 pm -- 86k
Replacing O-Rings on GGTS connector
- Re-installing or replacing GGTS center pin o-rings - by VaporKings
- GGTS Battery Plunger Oring Replacement - by Bishopheals
- Button tightening A simple and effective way to secure your power button on the GGTS or Stealth, by Imeo